Ø30 – Ø32mm
Ø25MM MOD. “R”
Standard equipment & optionals
Floating brake disc supports & wheel hubs
“Le Mans” Steering wheel
Universal adjustable footrest
CSAI homologated brake system
Derived from the floating and ventilated brakes used on the KZ models, the braking system of the OK1 “Piccolo EVO” has been designed to ensure the maximum efficiency and safety.
Rear brake system
Ventilated floating Ø149mm rear brake disc.
- Ø28mm tubular frame made of high-strenght 25CrMo4 steel
- MK14 top line model with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- MKB-V1 brake system, pump with oil recovery tank, floating Ø149 mm ventilated disc
- Top line steering system with Ø330 mm “Le Mans” steering wheel
- 3.5 litre fuel tank
- Aluminium alloy Ø5 inches, 115 mm with bearings (front) – 140 mm (rear) “Racing Mini”, size 1 | 2
- Ø25×960 mm
Ø30x5x960 mm S | M | H
- Ø17 with Ø8 kingpins and camber – caster regulation plates
- Chassis weight 36 Kg
The best materials for the best products
The IPK’s engineering team based in Italy constantly develops new solutions, more and more efficient and effective, along with the collaboration of the official racing teams.
CAD, FEM, CAM & CNC
Technology wins on track. All components of our karts are designed with the most advanced CAD software, analysed with FEM calculation and made on CNC machines.